Dear all,

thanks for sharing your experiences. Here is a similar approach -
JupyterHub on Google Cloud:

https://www.oreilly.com/ideas/jupyterhub-on-gcloud?imm_mid=0f55ac&cmp=em-data-na-na-newsltr_20170809

I have not tested that myself so far.

Cheers

Konrad

On Wed Aug 09, 2017 at 07:49:56AM +0000, Adam Witney wrote:

I came across this the other day, you can run jupyter notebooks on azure for
free if you have a Microsoft account (free to set up)

https://notebooks.azure.com/

might be quite useful for teaching

Adam