On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 22:31 -0500, mark wrote:
> Then, of course, there's the LARGE number of us who DESPISE HTML mail
> (aka virus-spreader email), and who REALLY DO NOT WANT to HAVE to open
> a goddamned dog-slow word processor to read our email. (We won't even
> *begin* to talk about idiots who send out .pdf email....)

Viruses in e-mail are a problem specific to Windows. In fact, I don't
know why they aren't simply called Windows viruses, as that is the only
operating system left for which viruses are seen in the wild on a
regular basis.

But you're right, usually HTML mail is just plain unnecessary.

--
Shawn K. Quinn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>