On 03/05/07, Johnny Andersson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
2007/5/2, Chris Monahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> Afraid that I think that the OP's suggestion would probably be quite a
> project and as Lars Nooden has pointed out it might not exactly fit in
> with what most people would use PDF's for
>
>
Maybe not, but there have been some questions about that lately, maybe it's
going to change? Suddenly everyone wants to edit PDF files...
Anyway, I am sure that most people who create PDF files doesn't have further
editing to that particular PDF in mind (since the original file can be
edited and exported to PDF all over again), but some people (like myself)
sometimes download PDF files from Internet, such as forms to be printed out
and filled in with a pen.
Sometimes it would be convenient to fill it in before printing it out (if
many copies are supposed to be filled in exactly the same way). Some people
even want to save the filled in form. Next time, maybe a year later, you
might want to open that file again and do some minor adjustments, and print
it out again. The only way to do this, that I know of, is to buy (or steal)
Adobe Acrobat.
Johnny Andersson
good points, except I don't know if it would make sense as an office
suite component.
also, a gander at google shows: http://pdfedit.petricek.net/pdfedit.index_e
--
Chris Monahan
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]