For me, I most frequently forget about the IP address restrictions.
Make sure your IP is in the list of IPs allowed to see debugging.
Also double check the IP that CF sees you as coming from.  If your
computer has multiple IPs it might not see the one you think it does.

Also, make sure the debugging template you are using it one that shows
to the screen (the default one does).  I only say this because there
are some debug templates, such as the one for ColdFire, that does not
display on screen (because it sends it to FireBug.

-Cameron

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 10:12 AM, Clarke Bishop <cbis...@resultantsys.com> wrote:
> I can’t get the CF debugging info to show up on my pages!
>

> I’m running CF8 in multi-server mode (JRUN 4) under Windows.
>

> I have Enable Request Debugging Output checked in the admin for both my
> server instance and for the cfusion instance.
>

> Is there some other setting required for multi-server to enable debugging?
>

> Thanks for any ideas!
>

>    Clarke

> List hosted by FusionLink

Cameron Childress