From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Charlie Arehart
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 3:18 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] ColdFusion debugging info

Besides Cam's useful ideas, since you say you're running multiserver, I'll
suggest one other possibility: are you sure you enabled the debugging in the
right CF Admin? There's the cfusion one (on the main port, like 8300 if
using the built-in web server), then there's the one for each instance you
create. So whatever instance your web site is tied to is the one where you
need to make the change. If you change the setting in the main cfusion
instance, but your code runs against one of the others, you will not see its
effect. Let us know if that helps.

/charlie