Why not code it in PHP?  I've done some PHP, it's pretty slick, free and popular.  It will give you the chance to learn something new and make yourself more marketable.  I work with CF mostly, but won't hesitate to take a job doing something else.  There are a limited number of CF jobs available, broaden your horizons.  It's a language, not a cult.

Les