 From: Troy Jones <t...@dynapp.com>
To: "discussion@acfug.org" <discussion@acfug.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2012 9:42 PM
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] Communicating with a data source moved to on
another server

Chris,

I think what you’re asking is that you want a cfc that is hosted on a remote
server to access your datasource, hosted on your server? If so,  I do not know
of a way to do that although it may be possible and I’m just not aware of it.
I’d recommend one of two things:

1). Move your local datasource and database to the remote server and all will
be good as before.

2). If this is not possible, then create a datasource on the remote server and
point the connection to your server’s MySQL database.