I am in total agreement with Kevin and Jason.

When I interview, I don't really want to have to answer the questions like..
"do you prefer cfscript over cf tags and why?" or what is the different
between "IS" and "EQ" and then have the interviewer tell you oh. It used to
matter but it doesn't since CF8, when you're interviewing for a CF9 or 10
role.

As an interviewee. I expect one or two questions on coding.. None where I
know good and well you are just trying to prove you know more than I doŠ.
Because when I get asked a question like that.. (and we all know that is
generally how it goes), my firm response to it is ALWAYSŠ. "I can't even
make up something that sounds like I know what you are talking about"  That
kind of response generally lightens the atmosphere, and tells the
interviewer he's smarter than you are.. Which is what he wants anyway.

"Tell me how you approach full lifecycle development", and then stop me when
you realize I know what I am talking aboutŠ.  And I actually don't mind
reading code and telling the interviewer what the routine is supposed to
accomplishŠ Don't mind that at all.

I do not want to be asked where I see myself in five yearsŠ My standard
response, whether they like it or not is thisŠ. "In five years, I plan on
working at Publix during the day, and playing poker at night"  Period.
I don't have a five year plan, and the person asking the question doesn't
really need to know what my 5 year plan is, and really doesn't careŠ He
wants to know if you are simply taking a job, looking for the next job.

What an interview boils down to thisŠ "Can you do the jobŠ can you work with
me, will you communicate with me when you need guidance?"