Koozali team,

About this : https://forums.contribs.org/index.php/topic,52675.0.html

Sorry but this is not me or one of my students, or one of my friends.

STOP thinking that I care about the Koozali team. I do not have any interest in
your activities !!!

You are just a group of childrens playing with something too much complicated
for you !

You already know what I think about your team (stefano, dani, hfwang, etc...) :
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BUG FOR THE SME SERVER !!!

You are the cancer of this software and you don't need anyone else to create
conflicts, you are so good for that !

Now it's time for you to forget me and to find another super villain to justify
your inefficiency.

Remember, I asked you something and you answered me with insults, then even if
I find it funny :

Sorry again, but I am not your bug in the machine !

I do not salute you,

Xavier.A