Xavier, can you please simply leave this community. It's for the better to all of us. Merci.

On 13/10/16 19:05, smeserve...@free.fr wrote:
Dear John,

Your culture is so light that you feel the need to use it in all your
mail...then do you remember how was the end of life of Henri II?
He finished his life in delirium with a huge fever !

What are you John, président or not président of Koozali ?

Koozali seems not to have any existence, maybe another delirium of a fallen
king !

Now let me live away of your inculture !

----- Mail original -----
De: "John Crisp" <jcr...@safeandsoundit.co.uk>
Cc: discussion@lists.contribs.org
Envoyé: Jeudi 13 Octobre 2016 11:56:06
Objet: Re: [discussion] Bug in the machine

On 13 October 2016 11:15:57 CEST, smeserve...@free.fr wrote:
You are completely paranoaic and schizophrenic !

And you are a pathological bore. Please go away.

"Who will rid me of this troublesome priest?"

Henry II

Discussion about project organisation and overall direction
To unsubscribe, e-mail discussion-unsubscr...@lists.contribs.org
Searchable archive at https://lists.contribs.org/mailman/public/discussion/