On 28/09/2019 21:27, Adrienne G. Thompson wrote:
> It is my sincere (dis)pleasure to make the following nomination for the
> Free Software Foundation Resign Awards:
>
> For the internet drama "The Backstabber"
>
> Bradley M. Kuhn:
> Best Director
> Best Open Source advocate
>
> Calling on the Free Software community to post your nominations now!

I'm not a fan of censorship so I'm not going to rush to enable
moderation right now.

But if anybody is going to make nominations for this award, please consider

a) provide some background evidence as your claim might be discredited
too easily if you haven't thoroughly documented it with links.  Many
people expect video evidence from a camera phone too.

b) CC the person concerned so they can defend themself.  If you don't CC
them and they don't know about the thread then they could accuse you of
backstabbing too.

Mr Kuhn's Software Freedom Conservancy[1] provides services to many free
software projects.  If anybody is motivated by these concerns, then the
number one thing you could do is set up an alternative and compete with
him, giving the community another choice.  Healthy competition is always
fun, like the Bodyline[1] series.  Notice how they escalated from a
cricket game to a diplomatic incident?

I welcome the response from Mr Kuhn

Regards,

Daniel