I thought Bradley’s 2018 “state of the copyleft union“ talk at LibrePlanet
was a rare and important bit of positive constructive criticism for
free/libre software.

Sadly, it was met with mixed reactions from the audience- including RMS who
apparently saw it as defeatist, because he yelled “We’re not licked yet!!”
and then stormed the stage to give an impromptu rebuttal.

I don’t have much context for other contributions from Bradley, but that
one talk was a breath of fresh air and levelheadedness.

(Bradly, do you know the whereabouts of that talk, the notes, or dare I
imagine, the video?)