Re: nomination for the FSF Resign Awards:
For the internet drama "The Backstabber"

Bradley M. Kuhn:
Best Director
Best Open Source advocate

Friends, hackers, coders, men, lend me your ears!

Rise up to eject backstabbers of Freedom – not praise them;

The evil such men do lives after them

Ambition should be made of sterner stuff;

Oh judgement! Thou art fled to brutish beests

But not our GNU, though wilde, will not be tamed

By men – he/him they/them who have lost their reason;

Who conceal the yoke under Hats of garish colour Red,

Who steal upon Freedom, Softly, with Micro vision,

Or who, Google-eyed, seek to buy those entirely willing.

Who amongst us has the balls

And choose to lend them to our cause?

Will Rise Up and tear down walls

Intended to subvert our GPL laws?

#RiseUp and Gravitate to GNU!
http://www.codeartnow.com/gallery-1/freedom/gravitating-to-gnu

Adrienne
--
Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!

GNU C-Graph - http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph
Code Art Now - http://codeartnow.com
Abertheid Campaign - http://www.abertheid.info
Follow me on Twitter @AdrienneGT @GNUcgraph

Notes:

Inspired by William Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar"; words spoken by Mark
Antony:

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/56968/speech-friends-romans-countrymen-lend-me-your-ears