Oct 14, 2019, 07:55 by garfi...@tutanota.de:

> I hate Mondays

What the fuck is this shit? You're not even real yet. You can't even hate
mondays. So what are you doing here? You only disturb us at work. Or do I
hallucinate? But cats don't even have the physical ability to use a keyboard.
They can't speak either, so they can't dictate either. I don't know if cats can
think. But how would a cat write then? Well, maybe it can eat food in a certain
pattern and a person can write that down. But do you really think that will
happen? I am writing to the person behind Garfield in the hope that he will out
himself. Speak for yourself and free yourself! It is important that even you
stand. Make something of yourself and don't hide behind a cat. That doesn't
work anyway, because cats are too small to hide behind them. Unless you are a
baby. But are you a baby? Then run to mama and leave us alone here. You seal!