Oct 14, 2019, 14:05 by dan...@pocock.pro:

> No, you're not.  Do you really believe I wouldn't consider censoring
> this list if somebody from Google arrived on my doorstep right now and
> handed me $300,000 to do so?

What's that supposed to mean? You also take money from Google? Why? I thought
you were protecting us. Maybe we should rethink you. I believed you and now
you're saying that. I am horrified. Maybe the FSF* is better than you, because
if you all take money from Google, the organization that gets money also from
other people is better. And it has a smaller overhead because it doesn't have
to spend money on bodyguards. Why did you even start this when this list is
also censored for Google? It's all shit and not saving the world. It really
sucks.