El 2019-11-18 11:41, The one with the questions escribió:
> Nov 15, 2019, 13:26 by quil...@riseup.net:
>
>> El 2019-11-15 04:21, Daniel Pocock escribió:
>>
>>> Some people asked for the full email from John Sullivan confirming
>>> that
>>>
>>> FSFE has not acted honestly in using the FSF name.
>>
>> Thank you very much for this document.
>>
>> I had these doubts about FSFE too. But I do not know for sure about
>> acts
>>
>> that violate these conditions:
>
> just out of curiosity. Do you also have doubts regarding the mail
> shared by Daniel,

Yes. That is exactly why I am asking. If I would be sure, I would not
ask.

> especially as we know for sure that he faked
> documents he shared here and in his blog before?

I do not know that HE faked anything. I don't understand who is "we" in
your statement. It is possible that I would not trust someone. But I
will not judge them guilty even if the law claims them offenders, unless
I personally can see proof which convinces me. Anyway, the documents
FSFE publishes are the best source.

> Do you know that the
> mailing list we are writing here is in no way affiliated with FSF*?

I know. The source of the information does not make it true or false.

> Most of us are probably just here because Daniel mass subscribed us
> without our consensus.

I know that. I have not unsubscribed because I want to know both sides
of the issues.

> As you are a FSFLA member. Did you reached out to your sister
> organizations (FSFE, FSF US and maybe some colleagues at FSFLA) and
> asked them about their opinion to get some first hand information?

Not FSFE, but the others yes. Nevertheless, they are very cautious about
making public statements lately.

> Did
> you already reached out to John Sullivan pointing him to the mail
> shared by Daniel and asked him if this is really what he wrote?>

I might. This is not necessary at the moment because the issue is not
John's email. The main issue for me is if FSFE is in fact working in the
same direction that FSF has or it takes the direction of OSI. If it is
the later, I or of any of the organizations I support would not make
FSFE an allie.

> As you seems to be one of the last remaining rational people on this
> list with a direct connection to the organizations it would be great
> if you could get some first-hand information.

I think rationality is as important as feelings. If someone feels
attacked, their feeelings are as valid as rationality, both if it their
response is diplomatic or not. In fact, usually swindlers are very
diplomatic and charismatic.

My connections to these organizations are as direct as yours. I am not
searching for personal positions from the members of these
organizations. I would like them to make their organizational position
very clear regarding support for Richard Stallman and regarding their
defense of freedom or just defense of price, quality and business (as
OSI) with respect to software. These are very important issues for me.

It is also necessary to stop attacking Daniel because FSFE is a stronger
party than him. It is not a fair fight. A mob attack is not good image
for an organization. Rather, FSFE should concentrate on its transparency
about how it handles affairs, instead of letting doubts arise by the
secrecy.

> Just asking questions...

A lot of statements in your questions!