Nov 21, 2019, 13:29 by dan...@pocock.pro:

> On 21/11/2019 01:26, Quiliro Ordóñez wrote:
>
>> El 2019-11-18 11:41, The one with the questions escribió:
>>
>>> Nov 15, 2019, 13:26 by quil...@riseup.net:

>>> just out of curiosity. Do you also have doubts regarding the mail
>>> shared by Daniel,
>>>

>> Yes. That is exactly why I am asking. If I would be sure, I would not
>> ask.
>>
>>> especially as we know for sure that he faked
>>> documents he shared here and in his blog before?
>>>

>> I do not know that HE faked anything. I don't understand who is "we" in
>> your statement. It is possible that I would not trust someone. But I
>> will not judge them guilty even if the law claims them offenders, unless
>> I personally can see proof which convinces me. Anyway, the documents
>> FSFE publishes are the best source.
>>

> FSFE had fake elections.  When Florian Snow, the candidate they wanted,
> didn't win, they appointed him to the GA anyway and then used every
> means at their disposal to impede and discredit the person the community
> voted for.

You told us all the montha that your are the official elected Fellowship
representative and that's why you do what you have to do. Any now you tell us
that all the election was a huge fake? Would be save to claim that you never
was the official Fellowship representative because how can  a official position
arise from a fake election? So your agenda comes just from your own ego and not
from a official elected position?

--
Just asking questions...