> FSFE had fake elections.  When Florian Snow, the candidate they wanted,
> didn't win, they appointed him to the GA anyway and then used every
> means at their disposal to impede and discredit the person the community
> voted for.

His name is Florian Sow! Sow, like the squealing little pigs you talk about
knifing, Daniel!

> Nobody was subscribed without consent.

All this shit about consent makes me want to puke anyway. If I ask a woman if
she wants to fuck with me and we go to her, why should I ask again? She has
already fucked others and agreed with it. She also said to me, yes, let's go
and let's fuck, I need it today really hard, preferably from behind, because
that makes me so horny. Then she can no longer say that I may not cum on her
face! She likes it from behind and I like to cum on her in the face! One is the
prerequisite for the other. We have the same situation here that people have
agreed to receive mails from the FSF*. Then they must also want to be on this
list. Exactly the same. You're right Daniel, as always, even if these
brain-fucked idiots don't want to understand!