Chun Wong <chun.wong <at> gmx.net> writes:

> Hi,
> I managed to install 0.84 on a PC, it is working in place of monowall. I
> have installed squid, as I'd like to run a proxy too, but I can't find how
> to set it up or use it. Can some one point me in the right direction ?
>
> Thanks
> CW

Chun,

At this time, there is no GUI for Squid.  All configuration is done via the
.conf file.  I've rebuilt the Squid package and am finalizing web gui support
for the initial version (which will most likely be strictly transparent), but am
in tandem working on incorporating authorization, proxy reports, etc.  It is
currently in Alpha in the pfSense packaging system, but I'm hoping to submit a
major (working) update within the next week.  Thanks!

Best Regards,
Mike