Hey Shachar,

You wrote that you keep the right to use any free technology,
I wonder if you could be elaborate a bit about which techologies (especialy those related to dynamic content)
are likely to be usedand what options would be open. I also wonder about the security policy and how easy will it be to give people access to the various computers.

Ely
P.S
Did the board try to contact orgs like ISOC?