Viragored wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if there really is a syntax error on these lines, and
> if so how to fix it?  Or is Dreamweaver mistaken?  As you'll see from my
> earlier post, the html file does execute and display in Google Chrome on
> my PC.

I don't know anything about the Remote display but LMS uses the Perl
Template Toolkit which means each LMS html page is pre-processed by the
toolkit before true html is available.  The toolkit directive are
enclosed by [% and %]. So the pages you have are waiting to be processed
and as such not true html and I guess Dreamweaver is of no use.

See here for more info on Template Toolkit
http://www.template-toolkit.org/about.html and specifically about [%
PROCESS  %]
http://www.template-toolkit.org/docs/manual/Directives.html#section_PROCESS