Now here's an oddity.  My "Now playing" html file is running quite
nicely (but you'll see I haven't changed much since my previous posts).
But the way the screen is drawn seems to vary depending on how the
source file is addressed by the web browser.  I've attached two pictures
of the html file running in Google Chrome - one addressed via the
"Vortexbox:9000" path, the other via the router's path starting
"192.168".  So what I'm seeing is the same file, from the same machine,
at the same time but being drawn noticeably differently by Google
Chrome.  Frankly, I'm confused, bemused, bewildered....

|Filename: vortexbox-9000.JPG                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15157|

Squeezebox Duet digital into Yamaha RX-V2700 and Jamo speakers; analogue
into Speakercraft MZC-66 for whole house system. Library is mostly FLAC,
on external USB drive; Squeezecenter 7.7 running on VortexBox (built on
an elderly Dell PC).  Ethernet between Squeezebox and PC; controller
uses wireless via router.