On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 3:32 AM, Gábor Farkas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> 5. Model-level validation (#6845).
[...]
> and i thought it's in the plan to have this in 1.0.....

It is, assuming it gets done. Last I check Honza was working on it,
and if he's still interested I expect he'd be able to wrap it up.
However, while it would suck to ship 1.0 without it, there's nothing
about the API that has to be backwards-incompatible, and it's a
potentially "dangerous" feature in that it could spawn a lot of work.
So, if we can get there, great; if not, well, you've got a reason to
look forward to 1.1 :)

> so i wonder, that if the WSGI-conformance ticket is a must-have, then
> why this isn't too...
>
> perhaps the WSGI-change is smaller...

Exactly -- the WSGI change is very small, and actually done (see the
latest patch on #295). It basically just needs to be applied.

> anyway, would be great to have the how-can-we-help data
> (liutenant/committer/etc)
> published as soon as possible...

Yup, that's the next step!

Jacob