On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 8:42 AM, Remco Wendt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Will the API be frozen from the alpha release? Or is this a beta
> release thing?

I'm not sure... I think probably beta 1 should be the API freeze, but
it's possible that with all the new features due at that point we
might need to tweak the APIs to fix bugs afterwards. I'd say that best
plan should be that any backwards-incompatible API changes after beta
1 need a quick discussion here; sound good?

> Also I it may be interesting to show some love to the sprintideas page
> (http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/SprintIdeas). And get a wiki page
> up for the Europython sprint (I couldn't find it). If you want me to
> take care of this stuff, let me know.

That would be awesome -- thanks!

Jacob