On Nov 17, 7:25 pm, "Jacob Kaplan-Moss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> That's just not true. At one point (two years ago?) it wasn't, but
> these days Django's deployed all over the place in mutli-threaded
> situations. If it wasn't threadsafe we'd hear about it.

As I understand it, there are some areas where you have to be careful.
For example, you can't be sure that caching templates won't lead to
problems, because there are some template tags where rendering state
is held in the nodes rather than the context. This post may give more
information:

http://lucumr.pocoo.org/cogitations/2008/09/16/why-jinja-is-not-django-and-why-django-should-have-a-look-at-it/#comment-12073

If you ensure that templates are always compiled from source for each
request, then this shouldn't bite you.

Best regards,

Vinay Sajip