Hi,

I've been trying to clean up the patch on #2705, which adds support for
SELECT..FOR UPDATE. It now has docs and tests, which pass on SQLite, PostgreSQL
and MySQL.

I've mainly worked on the tests and docs, not the core content of the patch,
but I'd welcome any comments on the implementation as well - I'd like to see
this get in (be it in a 1.3 or 1.4 timeframe) so if any changes are needed for
that, then that's fine. I'd also appreciate it if someone with access to Oracle
could give the patch a try.

  http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/2705

(Incidentally, brunobraga is the owner of this ticket currently - should I
claim it?)

Malcolm's main gripe was the API. If anyone has any better ideas - I'm all ears!

Thanks,
Dan
--
Dan Fairs | dan.fa...@gmail.com | www.fezconsulting.com