On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 2:08 PM, Dan Fairs <dan.fa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> However,
> it's worth mentioning that the Oracle tests seemed to be mostly broken in
> the first place, with dozens of errors.

Thanks for following up on those.  I reviewed the Oracle tests shortly
before the 1.3 release and fixed all the real failures in the backend.
 The remaining failures as of then were due to the backend not
interacting well with the test suite as documented in ticket #15573,
plus a DB cache issue in #15580.

Thanks,
Ian