Hi,

Sorry to bump this one again.

Now 1.3's out the door, I'd like this to be looked at again, if possible.

http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/2705

I'll re-apply Ramiro's patch locally and make sure everything still
checks out for me, and report back.

The latest version of the patch still applied cleanly for me and passed
tests when I tried it again late last week (r15043).

I've cleaned up the docs as per Jacob and Carl's points in their last review (thanks for those!). As mentioned in the ticket, I've also run the full suite against PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite and Oracle; there are no more breakages after the patch was applied than before it was applied. However, it's worth mentioning that the Oracle tests seemed to be mostly broken in the first place, with dozens of errors.

Aside from the docs issues that I've fixed, Jacob said he thought this was RFC - it'd be great to see that happen. As ever, let me know on the ticket if there's anything else that needs to be done.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan Fairs | dan.fa...@gmail.com | www.fezconsulting.com