On 12/08/2011 11:39 PM, Jacob Kaplan-Moss wrote:
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Jonas H.<jo...@lophus.org>  wrote:
2.) I don't like wasting my time, so I won't write extensive documentation
before the patch gets accepted

I'm sorry, but that's just not how we do things around here.
Documentation isn't an afterthought; is as important -- more even --
then the code itself. In order for a patch to be considered "done", it
needs documentation.

If you don't feel the same that's fine, but you'll need to connect
with someone who doesn't see documentation as a waste of time.
Otherwise with a million patches to review I'm going to prioritize the
ones that have documentation, and yours'll get lost.

I don't think documentation is a waste of time and tests aren't either.

I just don't like to write docs and tests in the first of thirteen iterations. I don't think the patches are ready for checking yet; what I'm currently looking for is general feedback on the approach taken by the modifications.