Hi Daniel,

Thanks for giving some feedback on this.

I completely agree that one of its biggest downfalls is that it tries to
treat MongoDB as a relational store, and I think this is what I meant by it
just didn't "feel right".

Also +1 on the comments made about it feeling hacky, and I suspect that if
Mongo ever made it into the Django core, it would be redesigned
and re-implemented from scratch.

I'd love to see Mongo in the Django core one day, but not as django-nonrel.

Cal