On 19/07/13 01:31, Curtis Maloney wrote:
For those who are keen to keep support for FastCGI, would you be
interested in helping me develop/maintain a Pure Python
FastCGI->WSGI(Django-specific) publisher package?

I agree it's valuable to have, as many have said [and I believe all have
agreed] but to keep it in core is unmaintainable.

And by "help", it could just be as much as feature requests,
documentation, or testing [always testing! :)]

--
Curtis Maloney

Post a link to a Github repo for the project and I'll watch it. I'm not sure how much time I'd be able to contribute to it but I'll certainly help where I can.