Good points all.

Looking more closely at Trac, the combinations of "has patch" "patch needs
improvement" and "ready for checkin" fields should cover the status of PRs.

I'll try to set some time aside to go through the PRs and check that the
status in Trac matches. Though thinking about it, going through 100-odd PRs
and checking if they apply cleanly seems like a daunting task. Is there
anyway of indicating that a patch needs a review? Or is simply setting
"ready for checkin" a good enough signal?

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/2842db27-a723-4f33-a4ec-8cfe70bccc3d%40googlegroups.com.