Number 84 sounds fine. #86 is just looking for trouble. You were wise in 84
to keep it positive and not enumerate a list of "banned" behaviour. To have
86 be anything beyond providing a weapon to be used by anyone looking to be
"victimized" in order to silence those whom they disagree with, you would
have to absolutely list the behaviours you don't want to tolerate. Frankly
84 is about toleration and acceptance whereas 86 can do nothing but
increase intolerance ultimately.

best regards,

-- Ben Scherrey

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 8:10 AM, Kevin Daum <kevin.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have submitted two pull requests for the code of conduct:
>
>    - #84 <https://github.com/django/djangoproject.com/pull/84>, to let
>    folks who belong to a wide variety of social identities know that yes, even
>    they are welcome here, and
>    - #86 <https://github.com/django/djangoproject.com/pull/86>, to make
>    explicit the currently implicit policy that someone's abusive behavior
>    outside the django community *may* have an adverse effect on their
>    ability to participate within the django community.
>
> I welcome your feedback.
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin Daum
>
>  --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/0633ea6c-c973-4cb0-bf94-60d045c608ea%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/0633ea6c-c973-4cb0-bf94-60d045c608ea%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Chief Systems Architect Proteus Technologies <http://proteus-tech.com>
Chief Fan Biggest Fan Productions <http://biggestfan.net>
Personal blog where I am not your demographic
<http://notyourdemographic.com>.

This email intended solely for those who have received it. If you have
received this email by accident - well lucky you!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAHN%3D9D7dxbQk7P8UUrp_a91ANGbxr9O9ns-N7aY%3DHDz_AqmR1A%40mail.gmail.com.