Hi,

For the Reducing coupling of Django components project I have some broader
Aim and objectives in my which I am planning to propose.

The main goal of this project proposal is to lay down the stepping stones
for reducing coupling in django internal components. To achieve the goal

1. Analyze and find out which components need to be included in django
proper and which need to be shipped in a different package.

2. There are Contrib Apps which are mainly django applications and can be
moved and evolved as different packages outside django repo. like
dj-admin/django-admin, django-gis/geodjango etc

3. Django ORM, Forms, Test, template this need work for moving as single
packages. Probably django-orm/django-db, django-forms etc.

This are the basic objectives of my proposals in very brief.

I would like to propose more detail  one with with technical details and my
plans to make this project success after having some feedback from core dev
teams.

Looking forward to some feedback if my initial move is okeyish?

./auvipy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAKAqTgopJDg2qQr5xYO8B1B4yVDUmhxSifYfqzqeAXJ6e0_PKg%40mail.gmail.com.