Scot, you've summarized what I've run into as well beautifully. My problem
has never been with the documentation once I find it - it has been the path
to finding it. Another frustration is trying to find a part of the
documentation I know I've seen before a second time. I seem to go round and
round in link circles for a frustrating amount of time. Taxonomy here is
important, because of the frequent use and reuse of potential search terms
throughout the documentation.

Regards,

Tim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/b0f50682-2c4b-42f8-a4b9-33fc3121f315%40googlegroups.com.