Hi Asif,

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 9:10:40 PM UTC+1, Asif Saifuddin wrote:

> django 2.0 will be released in december 2017 and ubuntu 18.04 will be
> released in april 2018 which will default atleast 3.6, so I think this
> should also be taken as consideration while deciding.

What comes out __after__ the release of Django is the least of my concerns.
The more important thing here are the still supported LTS releases and how
disruptive that change would be. OS releases after Django's release are in
general not an issue (aside from new bugs here and there, but that is
nothing anyone can predict).

Cheers,
Florian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/4374e0c9-83bf-4bee-ac4a-9beae00fbfec%40googlegroups.com.
  • Django... Tim Graham
    • R... Florian Apolloner
      • ... Tim Graham
        • ... Michael Manfre
          • ... Tim Graham
      • ... Matthias welp
        • ... Tim Graham
          • ... Florian Apolloner
            • ... Tim Graham
              • ... Asif Saifuddin
                • ... Florian Apolloner
                • ... 'Tom Evans' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
                • ... Tim Graham
                • ... Tim Graham
                • ... James Bennett
                • ... Daniel Moisset