On Saturday, January 7, 2017 at 4:03:43 AM UTC+1, Tim Graham wrote:

> I don't know if matters to anyone, but I guess as long as we support
> Python 3.4 we can't do the type hinting project (PEP 484) since that's new
> in 3.5?

I do not think this matters, first off there is no commitment from our side
on type hinting or anything. We do not have any DEP or something related
and didn't even discuss if we actually want type hinting. Personally I am
kinda against it anyways, since it clutters the code for not much gain. So
if we were to do it, I would prefer stub files anyways, in which case we
won't depend on any python version as far as I understood that.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/040670a9-d2ad-4f97-9498-b28000b60396%40googlegroups.com.
      • ... Tim Graham
        • ... Florian Apolloner
          • ... Tim Graham
            • ... Asif Saifuddin
              • ... Florian Apolloner
              • ... 'Tom Evans' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
              • ... Tim Graham
              • ... Tim Graham
              • ... James Bennett
              • ... Daniel Moisset