Hello,
I have been developing with Meteor.js for about four years now. One really
nice aspect of Meteor is that it streams data to the client, which in turn
updates the templates (e.g. adding chat messages to a list).

When I look for such a solution with Django, it seems that Channels is a
solution for the streaming data, but there doesn't seem to be a way to
reactively update client code generated by Django templates without making
another server request to render the HTML.

I really like the Django template language, and don't want to switch away
to a frontend framework, for several reasons. Are there any efforts to
which I can contribute, with the goal of adding reactivity to client-side
templates generated with the Django template language?

Best regards,
Brylie Christopher Oxley

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/82f35996-0663-43dc-951f-f2936670a37c%40googlegroups.com.