Hi all,

The default paginator that comes with Django is inefficient when dealing
with large tables. This is because the final query for fetching pages uses
"OFFSET" which is basically a linear scan till the last index of the
current page. Does it make sense to have a better paginator which does not
use "OFFSET".

If this sounds like a good idea, I have some ideas on how to do it and with
some help from you guys I can implement it.

Saleem

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/020f66e0-ec58-47e2-be0b-00c3f1688c5b%40googlegroups.com.