Le vendredi 11 janvier 2019 07:46:04 UTC+1, Uri Even-Chen a écrit :

> https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/10852
>
> I also don't like the "fuzzy" keyword and I spent hours in deleting them
> from our django.po files after running makemessages.

Hi Uri,

Create your own makemessages command and provide your custom
msgmerge_options. Something like:

from django.core.management.commands.makemessages import Command as
MakeMessagesCommand

class Command(MakeMessagesCommand):
    msgmerge_options = ['-q', '--previous', '--no-fuzzy-matching']

As for your second question, your should use a dedicated tool to translate
messages (poedit, gtranslator, virtaal, lokalize, etc.), so you won't have
to search for untranslated messages yourself. Even text editors like vim or
emacs provide po mode translations.

HTH,

Claude

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/285f2dea-2a2a-472f-83ad-0c06c4471026%40googlegroups.com.