Thank you, I created my own make_messages command:

https://github.com/speedy-net/speedy-net/blob/staging/speedy/core/base/management/commands/make_messages.py
אורי
u...@speedy.net

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CABD5YeFPCKGwxfeGBv0tP2xHTV2pjHcTMsVTH1PXg05Qg0kc1Q%40mail.gmail.com.