On 4 Feb 2019, at 15:04, Giuseppe De Marco <giuseppe.dema...@unical.it> wrote:

> python3 -m timeit -s   "import sys, os; sys.path.append(os.getcwd()); from
> datetime_heuristic_parser import datetime_heuristic_parser;
> print(datetime_heuristic_parser('04/12/2018 09:7:4Z'))"

That command is not correct. timeit -s takes two arguments: setup code and
benchmark code. This command just executes the setup code and does not run any
code at all for the actual benchmark.

The correct command would be something like this (I did not run this command
myself but you get the idea):
python3 -m timeit -s   "import sys, os; sys.path.append(os.getcwd()); from
datetime_heuristic_parser import datetime_heuristic_parser”
"datetime_heuristic_parser('04/12/2018 09:7:4Z’)"

Cheers,
Andreas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/0DCE461D-F01F-48C6-B5DD-CBCEFE2895FC%40pelme.se.