Hi Abhilasha,

This is ringing a bell. I almost started working on an "inspectfile"
feature many years ago as a Google Summer of Code project.

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/django-developers/z88grOaxEHU/discussion

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/django-gsoc/V9FdRVZ7gMg/discussion

I ended up deciding not to do it, so I don't have much else to offer you
for guidance :)

Collin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAFO84S6imd1kfUW%3DOARQxjOzD0hOYqYFOHSMOwvSwFi7nx5WZg%40mail.gmail.com.