Hi all,
I was thinking if a feature could be added to Django models, such that when
the CSV/ text or any other commonly used data file is added to the project
and the models are automatically created and populated. I have not tried to
go through nitty-gritty of the feature, but am thinking of doing this and
contributing to Django, and needed some guidance on same.

Thanking you
Abhilasha

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/122a2d14-088b-4f9e-9bbc-0ea9dc0c7562%40googlegroups.com.