Hi Abhilasha,

There's any number of ways you could go... 🙂

But...

Have a look at Simon Willison's Datasette project.
http://datasette.readthedocs.io/

In particular see the various ...-to-sqlite tools listed here:
https://datasette.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ecosystem.html

If you can get that far then the existing `inspectdb` tool can get you to
model files.

No doubt you could improve the workflow but that should give you some guide
to get started.

Kind Regards,

Carlton

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/73aa7ec8-23ad-4f8e-84aa-bc66fb3be85b%40googlegroups.com.