Hi Parth.

I'm guessing this would be out of scope for Django: it's sounds like the
sort of functionality that we prefer to live in third-party apps, rather
than in Django itself.
(It sounds like a good enough idea — there are plenty of Jekyll, or other
static, sites out there, but just not something for core.)

As I just posted elsewhere, I'm looking to work on the GSoC stuff over the
next couple of weeks.

Kind Regards,

Carlton

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/6552d234-0ea4-4729-a7d6-8e5688bdb736%40googlegroups.com.