Hi all,

When developing I noticed an inconsistency - when using TemplateView, kwargs
are passed to context, but not when using FormView or others.

Source comparison:

https://dpaste.de/Jwdn

Relevant super old issue talking about depreciation here:
https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/19878

I discussed this briefly on IRC and was told to post here, as it is an
inconsistency and maybe should be fixed but maybe wasn’t for a reason. Seeing
as there was already talk of depreciating it several years ago and no clear
opposition, maybe I could prepare a patch for it?
Any thoughts?