Hi Maciej,

That would work too. I'll admit, part of me liked the 'one project per
domain name' model, but I see what you are saying and agree we probably
don't want to propagate too many projects in Transifex. As I understand it
now, the rule would be:

   - translations for the docs app in the repo go to the *django-docs*
   project in Transifex
   - everything else goes to the *djangoproject.com
   <http://djangoproject.com> *project, optionally to separate resources
   for each app if that logically or practically makes more sense (which in
   one case at the moment would also be for a separate domain name,
   dashboard.djangoproject.com)

Does that sound right? And are there any apps (besides 'dashboard') that
folks feel strongly should be given their own resource in Transifex right
now? They can always be moved later, too, so we don't need to get it
perfect.

I'll wait a couple days in case of any other feedback, otherwise my plan
will be to:

   - keep the *dashboard/locale/* directory as-is BUT direct it to its own
   resource inside the *djangoproject.com <http://djangoproject.com>*
   project (this way, if we ever change our minds, it will be easier to move
   it back to its own project, too)
   - rename *www.djangoproject.com <http://www.djangoproject.com>*
back to *djangoproject.com
   <http://djangoproject.com>*

Looking forward to any more feedback, and thanks again for working through
this with me.

Cheers,
Tobias