Sgrìobh Claude Paroz na leanas 23/02/2019 aig 07:44:
> Le 23.02.19 à 02:41, Maciek Olko a écrit :
>> Thinking it off I would set 100% for translated strings as initial
>> whitelist-joining requirement and I am all-in for "onlyreviewed" mode
>> here to prevent vandalisms and assure quality (aren't those
>> requirements too strict?).
>
> I would be against the "onlyreviewed" mode, because depending on the
> team, it is difficult to do it properly. If there is only one
> translator, marking its own strings reviewed (which she would be forced
> to do) goes against the spirit of the review functionality.
>
> Claude

I agree with Claude's statement. My locale does not have the resources
to follow a review process. Fortunately, Transifex has a bulk review
function where I can mark everything as reviewed fairly quickly and save
me the time, but:

- I need to remember to do so every time. Every time I forget,
  finished strings will be missing from the product.

- I can't use the review function for actual reviewing any more