Oh okay, interesting. Thank you for following up. I'm going down the
Pyinstaller route, I think. Support for Django in Pyinstaller is so recent
that I'm hitting a number of snags, so I might need to go py2app if it
doesn't pan out yet. Thanks to everyone so far for their contributions,
this has been a very helpful thread in working through the distributing
problem.

*Kevin London*
**Light Iron
6381 De Longpre Avenue